Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs

Subject: Re: LPs still chugging, was Re: [OM] Re: OT ( OM ) CDROMs
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:58:52 -0400
Walt-
-----
Hah!  I've got LPs from the 1950s, mono -- you could only get stereo on
reel-to-reel tape back then -- and they still sound great.
-----
Well - Emory Cook was making binaural records before there were commercial
stereo tapes available -- and did you have "stacked" or "staggered" heads on
your playback deck ?
------

 .  Properly stored, kept
clean and played on the right equipment, vinyl simply sounds better.  (My
ears are analog too.)  Again, that's just my opinion.
------
An opinion I share!

Craig