[OM] WTB or trade Olympus Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] WTB or trade Olympus Auto Bellows
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:30:29 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am interested in obtaining an Olympus Auto Bellows and can either buy
out
right or would consider a trade.   Bill Barber
<

Bill,

I don't know exactly what you might have to trade, but right now, believe
it or not, I'm nearly to the point that I've got just about every piece of
Olympus gear I reasonably want or need.  (Please note, I said "reasonably
want or need.")  Anyway, about the only thing that might interest me right
now is a 38/2.8 macro, and I think you've got one.

But if I had a 38/2.8, I'd still need the bellows, wouldn't I?  And if you
traded me yours, then you might not need the bellows.  Besides, you'd
expect (and properly so) something to boot, which would upset my equipment
equilibrium and send me back to the Bay looking for BIN Fangs.

Good luck.  (I got mine last year from KEH, LNIB, for $159, including the
double cable release, which I thought was a fair deal.)

Walt