Re: [OM] OM Carl Shipman Olympus book, which edition to get?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Carl Shipman Olympus book, which edition to get?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:05:24 EDT
You got it!
The later one dropped most of the models that were already covered in the
earlier ones. I _think_ the last one only covered the OM-4T, OM-77AF, OM-88,
and that ugly brick-looking non-interchangeable lens camera that was the
precursor to the IS- series.

George S.

watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would assume that the '79 edition of this book would be lacking info
on the later stuff. And can I assume that the last edition, whenever
that was, to be the more desirable edition? Or did they replace the old
with the new making it necessary to acquire both?