[OM] TOPE 10 & 11 : important timelines extended! :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 10 & 11 : important timelines extended! :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:54:30 +0200
Hi guys,

Well, I've been thinking a bit about the TOPE timelines, and I decided the
following:

TOPE 10: There really is no other reason for me to close it early, other
than that people will have to wait a few weeks for the final update. So:
submissions can still be sent in as normally until more or less July 15th,
BUT please send them to o.greve@xxxxxxx , as my Hotmail accounts do not have
much storage capacity left. Then, when I return from my holiday I will
perform one final update which will include the final entries. This update
will then take place around the end of July.

TOPE 11: As a compensation for the late final update of TOPE 10, as well as
to suit the people that are going abroad on a summer holiday better, the
shooting season for TOPE 11 will be extended by a full month. This will be
implemented by the shooting season opening 1 month earlier than initially
planned (i.e. it will open around July 14th), and it will then run until the
date indicated at the page (i.e. September 30th). Ah yes, there definitely
is an ulterior motive there for me as well, as this time I want to be able
to use one of my holiday pictures for the theme, instead of having to take a
probably mediocre shot in Enschede again. ;)

Enjoy!
Olafo