Re: [OM] hyperfocal distance

Subject: Re: [OM] hyperfocal distance
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:13:23 +0200
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:33:16AM -0700, William Sommerwerck wrote:
> The hyperfocal distance is the distance at which everything from half that
> distance to infinity is in acceptably sharp focus.

When you describe it like that, I´d like to add:

hyperfocal distance is the distance at which everything from that is
sharp (enough), when the lens is set to infinity.
When the lens is set to hyperfocal distance, everyting from half that
distance to infinity is in acceptably sharp focus. - like you described how to
do-

Frieder Faig