Re: [OM] ( OM) About OM-ignorant sales-people & 2nd-hand OM gear

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) About OM-ignorant sales-people & 2nd-hand OM gear
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:43:49 -0700
Boy, you guys really are blowing it big time!!! When the sales person asks why
you
would want any of the crummy old Olympus stuff you should whole heartedly agree:

"Yeah, I know it's not really any good, but I'm not really much of a
photographer
anyway, and I am on a very limited budget, I can't really afford or justify any
of
that fancy new stuff. I could probably take that abysmally slow, worthless and
dusty 300 mm Zuiko off your hands if you came down far enough on the price. You
know, you are right, nobody really wants that stuff these days, but I just can't
afford much else, would you take $75 for it? If you come across any more Olympus
stuff you might give me a call and I will see what I can scrape together."

Jim Couch