RE: [OM] OM Grip Strap

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Grip Strap
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:04:03 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>How weird. I wonder what's up with B&H's catalog? It's always been
>accurate when I've used it in the past.
>
>---
>Scott Gomez

Maybe somebody bought IT.  They apparently don't keep a large stock at all.
 A few months ago I ordered three, and immediately afterwards, they showed
them as being out of stock for a month or more.  I've still got one in the
original packaging, but, no, it's not going anywhere.  I'm holding onto it
in the event I find another reasonably priced MD2.  I've grown so
accustomed to the straps that I consider them almost a necessity with
either the MD2 or the T45.

Walt