[OM] Saved enough to on travel buy new camera.Totally OT

Subject: [OM] Saved enough to on travel buy new camera.Totally OT
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:46:53 EDT
I travel a fair amount and usually make my own travel arrangements.  Just
made flight arrangements through Orbitz.com (1st time I've used them) for
trip from Houston to Bozeman, Montana and saved $300 over the best price I
could find anywhere else on the web.  $300 buys some pretty nice OM stuff.
For those of you who travel, you may want to give it a try.  Bill Barber