RE: [OM] OK, so I was bored (TOPE10 FILMS)

Subject: RE: [OM] OK, so I was bored (TOPE10 FILMS)
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:24:07 -0400
Wow, apparently Fuji rules.  Don't films have "color" preferences?  I heard
(from a photo teacher at the NY School of Visual Arts, I believe) that Fuji
was more "green friendly" and Kodak more "yellow friendly".  This of course
could be an old wives tale based on the color of the boxes.  But even so,
"green friendly" might work better for water shots.