Re: [OM] B&W Manipulation - Art or Abstract

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Manipulation - Art or Abstract
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 01:49:41 -0500
Waaaid-a-minute ..... b&w film was, at one time, the only film available. Color photography came *after* b&w.

While some still used b&w, and still use it now for different reasons (um - like "art"), often it is used for it's sheer utility alone.

And some subjects simply lend themselves to b&w - both in the form of "visual records" - and "creative art" or abstract images.

Cheers,
Lee

P.S Hey, I like radio theatre as well.