[OM] OM-4Ti Body For Sale

Subject: [OM] OM-4Ti Body For Sale
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:13:43 -0400
OM-4Ti, excellent + condition. Black, of course. Marks are all extremely
minor, and not noticeable unless you're looking for them. Only cosmetic flaw
is a shallow scratch leading off the battery cover where the previous owner
got a little enthusiastic about changing the batteries. Hanging around your
neck, the camera will look new. As an added bonus, this particular 4Ti has
been upgraded with one of John Hermanson's 2-4 screens (plain ground glass)
with etched lines to aid in alignment of horizons and verticals. That in
itself is worth about $60, as I recall. Serial No. is 2227---. In addition,
I'll trow in one of those spiffy Optitech USA padded straps.

Okay, Bob, so if it's so freaking nice, why are you selling it? Fair
question. Slowly, ever so slowly, step by step, I am moving away from 35mm
photography toward large format. Just took delivery of a 4x5 field camera
and am spending all my time and energy trying to learn to fly that puppy.
Also, I'm keeping a small OM kit revolving around an OM-2n that delivers the
shot every time. As much as I love the 4Ti, and I do love it, the 2n does
what I need to do and selling the 4Ti will put a dent in my credit card
balance.

Price is $665 + $12 insured shipping with delivery confirmation. Buyer gets
a week from date of delivery to accept or reject, and may return camera no
questions asked--as long, of course, as it is returned in same condition. I
don't post much or deal much on the list, but I have sold a few items in the
recent past and the folks who bought those lenses are invited to comment on
the sales if they so desire. My eBay rating (most of which is from dealing
old fountain pens) is 478 with (as yet) no negatives.

First confirming e-mail takes the prize.

Thanx,

--Bob Whitmire