Re: [OM] any OM4Ti leads?

Subject: Re: [OM] any OM4Ti leads?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:48:24 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/2002 2:01:13 AM Central Standard Time,
talrmr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> How bad really is the battery drain on the OM4s?

My experience with the OM 4 and the OM 2S, each of which has a reputation for
battery drain, is it just isn't that much of an issue.  I've owned 2 of the
OM 4s and probably a dozen of the OM 2Ss and have not had a noticible problem
with any of them.  My solution is that batteries are cheap (less than a
dollar each) and if I have to replace them twice a year, which I don't, then
so what.  I carry an extra set of batteries with me in the event my batteries
go dead.  My 2 cents worth. If I were going to have to pay two prices for a
camera body to get the 4 Ti model rather than the 4, I'd be looking for a 4
in great condition.  Bill Barber