[OM] A fang for a new OManiac!

Subject: [OM] A fang for a new OManiac!
From: Jose Afonso <jm_afonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:20:18 +0100 (BST)
Hello guys.
First of all (remembering a topic from a few days
ago), there are also young OManiacs around! I am still
a couple of summers away from 30...

After my problem with the T32 (Kodak hasn't replied
yet - anyone knows of a spare circuit around?) I
managed to get some nice OM aditions from a friend -
and I really thing this was a fang...: a OM1n body
(perfect condition as far as I can tell), a 50/1.8
(this one is a bit sick, with slight hints of fungus
in one of the inner elements and a slow focusing ring
- I'm sure I could improve this?), a 24/2.0, a Tamrom
90/2.5 macro, and a 85-250/5, all looking in perfect
shape... all this for the amount of US$500. For the
past few days I have been happy just to look at the
equipment, cleaning it, setting some skylight filters,
but I really need to test all this. Maybe this
weekend... In the meantime I am looking for a nice bag
to get most of this (still want to carry my OM4T as
well), I think I will need some muscle build up
quickly...

So, can I call this a fang?

All the best
Jose