[OM] Presbyopia

Subject: [OM] Presbyopia
From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 00:34:18 -0400
Ahh, the joys of growing old...presbyopia. I started using the $20
drugstore glasses, which were great, and then, because I had a health
plan, I got bifocals -- but not for distance and near. I had them made
for near (12-48") and very near (6-12"). Now I wear them in meetings
and on the computer, and use the very near section for my palm pilot
and detailed work. I made the very-near section about 150f the total
area.

Tom

On Saturday, July 06, 2002 at 14:13, Tim Edwards <koml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "RE: [KOML] For Sparky - 90mm filter ring instruct" saying:

> after doing this work seems like the opthamologist was right will need
> to get reading glasses
------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714