Re: [OM] ( OM ) Lens and camera test pages etc

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Lens and camera test pages etc
From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 02:23:32 -0400
Brian, you could sweeten the pot by pointing to the magazine on your
page and maybe getting them more subscribers..

BTW, the list gets archived and the archives are indexed by Google, so
your obfuscation has a limited life.

In the US, lists are copyright free, so if you just had the tables, you
might be legal.

Tom

On Thursday, July 04, 2002 at 2:04, Lee Penzias
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] ( OM ) Lens and camera tes" saying:

> Brian,
>
> Simply writing to the copyright holder might be an idea - and get
> permission to have them up. Tell them they are simply for discussion
> within the OM Zuiko list members and not for any commercial purpose.
> Point out that the items are just about "obsolete" in industry terms
> and we are really talking about what will soon be dropped by the
> manufacturer themselves.
>
> The tests posted on the list certainly are useful, on an individual
> personal level - and for discussion. I have been content with
> copying and filing them from here for my personal use.
>
> Cheers,
> Lee

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714