Re: [OM] OM 40mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 40mm f2
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:15:05 +0100
Cc: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm in the queue behind JohnOR ;-).

Chris

At 17:05 +0100 8/7/02, John Duggan wrote:
WHY wait until Thursday !!!!!! Glad it's gone to a fellow listmember.    :->
I spotted it about 10.30 am and as I live about 200mls away .... :-(  I have
a friend looking out for Olympus goodies for me. As the manager of a local
camera shop he says lots of people are buying digital, spending £150 - £400
BUT very little good quality equipment is being traded in....very strange !