[OM] - The big question: how to tell if multicoated or not?

Subject: [OM] - The big question: how to tell if multicoated or not?
From: flowerside@xxxxxxxxxxxx ()
Date: 9 Jul 2002 12:04:51 -0000
Hi all!

I know the answer to this question is hard, but does anyone know a good "rule
of thumb" that allows to distinguish between single coated and multi coated
lenses?

Of course, the MC engraving is one, but apart that? I thought any silvernosed
lens was single-coated, so was any lens with the letter preceding the "Zuiko"
engraving (e.g. "E.Zuiko" or "G.Zuiko") but I am getting confused and I don't
know if this is always true.

What are your opinions concerning this topic?

PLS, forgive me if this question should sound irritating or over-repeated...

Thanks in advance!

Fabio

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema