Re: [OM] cleaning focusing screens

Subject: Re: [OM] cleaning focusing screens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:44:51 -0400
Even a light blow from your mouth will (more than likely) leave little
droplets of saliva behind.  You're  right, the matte side is extremely
fragile.  Never wipe with fingers, hold by tab only.  These days I see alot
of 1s & 2s with smears on the outside cause by the old mirror foam. Hard to
clean off at best.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,