Re: [OM] how would you design *YOUR* OM-X?

Subject: Re: [OM] how would you design *YOUR* OM-X?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 05:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
Lee and Moose, how about adjustable eyepiece (ie.
minus 3 to plus 2), for those of us who have not found
a good solution to the expensive and easy to lose add
on diopters. Or at least a screw in eyepiece that
can't slip off and get lost! Other than that I'm real
happy with my OM-1's. Or maby contracting with Cosina
to build a upgraded OM-2000X with the features many
are asking for. From handling a R2 it seems these
people really know what they are doing.   John Robison