Re: [OM] [OT]Texas Flooding

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Texas Flooding
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 23:27:48 EDT
I'm not aware of any of our members who are in that area of the state.  The
Olympus Guy, Paul, lives in San Antonio which had some flooding, although I
don't know if he had any problems.  For any who have read the posts we have
had about a Texas Tour in 2004, the areas which have been so heavily flooded
are areas we will visit.  They are some of the prettiest areas of central
Texas/Texas Hill Country.  That is to a large degree because of their
beautiful rivers and streams.  Bill Barber