Re: [OM] Bargain system on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Bargain system on ebay
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:36:14 +0200
"sending to .... only" is the base of a good fang... and I never had any one
refusing to send abroad (inside Europe...)
usually there is no problem with Germany, the postal system is very
secure... and they have readymade boxes... for international shipping, with
very good protections...
so... sprechen sie Deutsch ?

List of fang made in Germany
-leica M6 "leitz button" as new 1060€
-28/2 new in box, with T32 + 75-150 + 50mij ... for 300€
-Jupiter85/2 in OM mount ... 25€
I stop before you all are disgusted...

Try ebay belgium and nederland too... not so much things... but no
competition...

Stephan