Re: [OM] ideal "light" kit

Subject: Re: [OM] ideal "light" kit
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:38:17 +0200
the main problem... is not so much to know what to take with you ... but to
find the good bag...
not to photolike (for thieves), big enough, small enough...
I usually take a nova mini or nova 1 (lowepro)
with om3 or 4 depending on light an flash need
with 21/35/100
or 24/55/100
covers almost all needs...

I just discovered the new lowepro omni extremes serie... very intelligent
concept... the sport or extreme models are fine... access is simple and
quick... but a little bit bigger than the small nova's... means you end up
heavier...

What are the other solutions... (the market of photobags in Belgium is
almost Lowepro only...) ?