Re: [OM] ideal "light" kit

Subject: Re: [OM] ideal "light" kit
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:02:02 -0700
I have used messenger bags for years. The don't look at all like camera bags,
you can get then in all sorts of sizes, and you can use Domke dividers to keep
gear sorted and protected. Both of mine are a dull, non-assuming grey that
really blends into the background quite well, and does not absorb to much heat.
(Both bags are also very close to 18% reflectance as well!

Jim Couch