[OM] Re: ( OM ) Soligor 200 passed up

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Soligor 200 passed up
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:27:44 +1200
Cc: Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx, plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback about the C/D Soligors.  The moment has passed
and my pulse-rate is back to normal now <g>.

However, it sounds as though some of these (and I've seen the 135 and 200
specifically mentioned as being VERY good) are worth watching for.
Sometime, maybe.

BTW, are there other magazines / journals apart from Pop Photo and the one-
time Modern Photography, that publish objective lens and camera tests?

I don't get ShutterBug; far too expensive here. Do they do tests? Any others?

What about in non-English-language journals? Any?

Brian