Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:03:51 -0700
I guess you missed the thread about Twin City Supply <http://store.watchsupply.com/> . They have a smaller minimum order. Their price is $.58 each. My order for 20 came to $17.05 with shipping, or $.85 each. A bit more apiece, but one doesn't have to buy as many.

Moose

Don wrote:

I just thought that I would let the list know that I have found an excellent source for Eveready 357 batteries. I found them on the web and the price is .60 US per battery.

There is a $25 minimum order however (that means you must order 45 batteries), but shipping was less then $5.00 for a total cost of $31.92 for 45 batteries. That is about .71 each. That sure beats over $1.50 to $3.50 at the local drug store or camera shop!

The source is Frei & Borel out of California. I got my batteries in about a week after ordering.
Hear is a link to their web page for any one that may be interested.

http://www.ofrei.com/page652.html

Don Gaikins