Re: Scale focusing - WAS [OM] light travel kit usage [Wayne]

Subject: Re: Scale focusing - WAS [OM] light travel kit usage [Wayne]
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:08:56 -0700
I never really got the exposures nailed w/o a meter, but then I never spent
much time w/o one. I have piles of well exposed old Kodachrome slides that my
dad (an admited NON-photographer) shot with an old Argus C-3 and no meter. I
suspect that without the 'crutch' of a meter I could learn to do so as well.

Jim Couch