Re: [OM] the one responsible for "the child who must be worshipped"

Subject: Re: [OM] the one responsible for "the child who must be worshipped"
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:01, "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Most of you know that I am a fan of my daughter (*) :-) I have now finally
>uploaded some pics of the responsible party. Bonus obOM question: can you
>tell which ones are taken w/ the 40/2 and which ones are taken w/ the 50/2?
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/index.php, then select "People."

The picture of your little princess is absolutely gorgeous.
Credit goes to the photographer, the subject, as well as the
equipments used to produce such a fine picture.  As for your
question, I cannot tell which ones are taken with what lens.
Congratulations on producing such a photogenic princess.
        -Dan