Re: [OM] Voigtlaender Lenses for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Voigtlaender Lenses for OM
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:07:18 +0100
Cc: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, the "tiny" 40/2 is only a little shorter than the 50/1.8.  It's
probably not as sharp as the 50 either :>), but for me it is a
delightful little lens.  I have more possibilities for framing with
the 40's (or 35's) angle of view.  I still have not given up on my
50/1.2 though.

I shall start to look for a 90/2, but in the meantime I might try
harder to use my 85/2 with a real Zuiko auto extension ring(s) for
portability and relative cost-effectiveness.  The 90/2 does look
quite compact though.

Chris