Re: [OM] Digital is going crazy!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital is going crazy!!!!!
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:36:13 -0600
Hello All.

I'm surprised that you guys missed the point so badly.

Many digital photos are NEVER printed, they are emailed. And with one of
these cameras/phones you don't even need a computer to send them. Think of
how useful this would be to anyone who didn't want to write or say the
thousands of words that one simple picture can convey.

I love film and my SLRs but I don't think it's necessary to constantly
ridicule digital photography. Please keep an open mind and try to see that
photography does not have to be the elitist hobby/profession that many
profess it to be.

 - Matt Crawley