[OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!

Subject: [OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:41:04 -0700
Needed urgently, a Nicad charger for CP2 Nicad pack for MD2. Mine's
dead--no volts coming out. Dissected connector end and wiring looks
good, but no DC voltage out. "Wall wart" end appears to need destructive
entry to diagnose/repair (as in I should just replace the darned thing).
Help, advice, and bargain offers greatly appreciated. John, Clint, you
guys don't attempt repair on these things do you???

Meanwhile, down to one good working Winder 1 (and a couple suspect
Winders) and, of course, the tried and true thumb. Looking like no film
sequences at Superbike tomorrow--oh well, there's always 4 frame bursts
on the E-10 for the start sequence. My next major event is in the third
week of August...any help landing a charger before then will be way cool.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com