Re: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:11:07 +0200
I do that all the time, as do many others; I bid the absolute minimum bid,
and am usually automatically overbid by the original top-bidder. Then I
snipe at the end of the auction if the price is still reasonable. My
'watch' list is often up around 20.

Roger Key

This is done so that you can keep tabs on more than 20 items which is the
Eb*y 'watch' limit. It is not done with a view to winning at a low price.

JohnOR

When I see him bid, it's usually early.  And if he can't get it real cheap,
he doesn't bid anymore.