[OM] Buying on Adorama...

Subject: [OM] Buying on Adorama...
From: flowerside@xxxxxxxxxxxx ()
Date: 15 Jul 2002 11:51:07 -0000
Hi all!

I was strongly interested in buying Oly stuff from Adorama. What's its
reputation? Has anyone here in the ML ever bought used items from them? And how
much does the current item reflect its description and the status scale?

Thanks in advance for any help, and forgive me if I do insist in asking "live"
information about online sellers. I live on the other side of the ocean
(Europe) and it's quite hard for me to find good lenses at reasonable prices
here... :(

Bye!

Fabio

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto