Re: [OM] Buying on Adorama...

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying on Adorama...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:03:44 EDT
I've only bought film and new accessories from them and have found those
transactions to be most satisfactory. They were able to find a 49 to 72 mm
step up ring for my 18mm when no one else could.  If you are looking for used
Zuikos or third party lens for your OM cameras you might do well to post your
needs to the list in a WTB post.  That is how I recently found a bellows and
stage.  It has also been how I found a lens hood for the 28-48mm zoom and
several other hard to find pieces.  Bill Barber