RE: [OM] Best aftermarket superwide?

Subject: RE: [OM] Best aftermarket superwide?
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:17:18 -0400
The Tamron Sp 17mm is pretty plentiful and a good performer.  I see them on
Ebay for $2-250, but one sold for a BIN of $150 last week.  You may have to
add the price of an OM Adaptall adapter (net it's price against the adapter
you can sell from the lens you buy).

The Zuiko 21/3.5 is VERY nice, and tiny.  $3-350.

Others that are around, but hard to find in OM mount:
- Sigma 18/3.5
- Tokina 17/3.5

Others?

Skip