RE: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:21:29 +0100
I agree with that, and it's what I normally do.  In fact I set my alarm and
got up (unpopular with girlfriend !) at 2.20am here in UK to do just that
for this auction.  Got my bid in with 30 seconds to go.  Unfortunately, he
was quicker than me and his bid came in with about 4 seconds to go !!  Can't
complain, as I was trying to do the same to the other guy who'd bid !!

I see what you all mean regarding low bids being a substitute for "watch",
but in UK they haven't increased the "watch" limit to 30 (last time I
checked !), though I know they have in the US.  I'll keep hoping.  Mind you,
there isn't nearly as much stuff here as there is in the US :(

Right, gotta go surf some more Ebay !!

Regards,

Jon