[OM] Eb*y watch limit & low bids

Subject: [OM] Eb*y watch limit & low bids
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:37:55 -0700
Recently I've been able to watch 30 items. Sometimes when I log in it
reverts back to 20 items. They must be changing  things ...

Low bids do have side effects. Probably some people would resort to
searching on other buyers bids thinking it would turn up something they
overlooked. Of course this is just speculation on my part   ;^)

You can place as many bids in esnipe as you want. If they're low enough
you don't care whether it is bid or not.

I find a little bit of all of the above works out okay. YMMV.
-jeff