Re: [OM] complete ebay stupidity

Subject: Re: [OM] complete ebay stupidity
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:54:32 -0700
Also look at the name of the bidder - 2good2btrew Also his one feedbnack is from
a person who is no longer a registerd eBay user. One of the other (three total)
bidders has been an eBay member since last wednsday and goes by the name of
stopauctionthieves (trying to warn others off maybe?! Looks like the only
legitimate bid was the opening bid. Looks like some kind of game or scam to me!

Jim Couch