Re: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikohobbyist ?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:50:51 +0200
Hi Chris

You should use a snipe system such as esnipe, the winner probably did. Most
of my snipes are timed to go off six seconds before the end of an auction,
so other bidders have no chance to react. I should mention that more than
900f my snipes fail because the bidding has already gone past my snipe's
value. Failed snipe bids cost me nothing, by the way.
I also get to sleep better. Many UK auctions finish very late, and as
midnight in the UK is one o'clock in the morning in Denmark, it is an
advantage for me to go to bed and let esnipe handle my bid.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Hmmm... even waiting until the last few seconds did not work for me.
I was up at 0540 this morning, ready for a 0649 close.  I kept
refreshing the screen and I was winning until the last 5 seconds I
reckon.  This was for a 90/2 Macro.. oh well, I suppose I could
always mortgate the remainder of the Zuikos and buy new.

Chris

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker