Re: [OM] Query re OM10

Subject: Re: [OM] Query re OM10
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:33:06 -0500
Hey All,

I must have gotten one of the good ones then...has worked flawlessly
wound or un-wound since I got back into 35mm ~13 years ago...bought used,
and have only
added the manual adapter to it.  Looks like a KEH bargain but works like
a champ
( is my 2nd back-up body after the -1md) but my first choice for
lightning shots! (works with a winder, so I can use the detector on it)

I can't say anything bad about a -10 due to my limited experience with
mine (maybe 20 to 30 rolls since I bought it) and it does spend a lot of
the time in the closet since I have the -1md and a -4 that are both used
in manual most of the time... the -10 is good for the back-up body for
family gatherings as a P&S.  Plus I've gotten decent star shots using the
auto setting...just tell it it has faster film in it (to keep the sky
"black")  Another plus is if it truly dies, I'll have a back-up prism for
my -1 [now watch the prices of -10's go up >; ) ]

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "pedestrian" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.