[OM] Extension Tubes

Subject: [OM] Extension Tubes
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:57:27 +0100
Jon Mitchell wrote:
>>Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:22:39 +0100
>>From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: [OM] Extension Tubes

>snip
>>Any advice would be welcomed.
>>Jon

This is (probably) a belated response as I view the 'Digest'.

Yes, Jessops did retail these tubes for £69.99 about 2 years ago for a set
of 13mm, 21mm and 31mm tubes, but when I wanted a set they had ceased
production.

However, I bought a mint set for £46.00 GBP off UK sting_bay last year and I
am very pleased with them - so 30 quid is a bargain - get them!

Steve Wright

N.E. England - where, for a change, the sun is shining - just like Summer!

This mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended soley for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have recieved this email in error please
notify the systems manager

www.mimesweeper.com