[OM] FS: Pre-ebay offering of two OM 2 cameras

Subject: [OM] FS: Pre-ebay offering of two OM 2 cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:17:22 EDT
I've recently put several items on ebay which had previously been offered to
the list.  Here are two OM 2 cameras that I will be listing soon unless
someone on the list wants them.  I am not getting out of the OM System, I'm
just trying to get myself down to 10 bodies.  I have pictures of these and
can email them to interested parties.  1) Chrome body with nice 50mm f1.4
silver nose.  Some signs of use and not a beater or "user" as defined by
most.  $165 postage & insurance paid in USA. 2) Black body, nice condition
with a little brassing and tiny ding on prism. Near perfect back. $115
including postage/insurance. Will ship world-wide for additional charges.
Money back guarantee if not as described and you are not satisfied.  Please
ask for pictures if at all interested.  Bill Barber