Re: [OM] cheap 50/3.5 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] cheap 50/3.5 on ebay
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:36:10 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Somebody who's trying to get down to ONLY ten bodies shouldn't
> be casting stones at a perfectly healthy person who has only eight

Could I interest you in a good deal on two bodies and some lenses? That
would
cause a shift for both of us.  BB

<
Who are these people outside my door?  I heard helicopters, and I looked
out, and they were black and hovering overhead, but I didn't think they'd
landed, and these people are all wearing white -- one even looks like Jesse
White* -- and they have nets, for some strange reason, and they want me to
come out and go with them.  It's lucky for me I have even more guns than
cameras, because I can keep them from...oh, that was a really bright light,
and a helluva big bang!

Help!  Help!  They're taking me away.

Walt

*Major trivia.  (Who'll be the first old codger who gets it?)