Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:35:37 -0400
Prices seem to vary all over. It cost me Cdn $15 for each CD and then
another $10 or so for each roll (36) of film that got put on it, as part of
development and printing. - Ginn's photographic in Ottawa, a few years ago.

Photo CD has a max 18 MB file; ProCD has max 72MB file and is not
everywhere available.

Naturally, if you pick and choose negs to store, it would cost more per
each, just like for reprints.

Tom

On Tuesday, July 16, 2002 at 1:18, Jim L'Hommedieu
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--------- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Olympus-Documentation