RE: [OM] Olympus OM-2SP, OM-4T periodically gets stuck shutter

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus OM-2SP, OM-4T periodically gets stuck shutter
From: "Tonelli, Thomas A" <thomas.a.tonelli@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:44:22 -0400
There was a CLEAR / MEMORY button on the housing of the shutter release. I
tried to clear it and that seemed to fix the problem. That may have been a
coincidence. Does anyone know if this control has any control over the
shutter?

Thanks

Tom

Usually, that is a sign of failing batteries.  Are you using Eveready 357
batteries, or at least good silver-oxide SR44 or SR44W batteries?

Try a new set and see if it fixes the problem.

Tom