Re: [OM] Need help on my final!

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help on my final!
From: "svandenzegel " <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:52:38 +0200
If I had to chose ?
May be I won't go for a reflex system at first... a bessa R with a 50, a 21 and
a 90 ... or may be only a 35 and a 90...
then an old rolleiflex... because it's square... and you are forced to learn to
compose with a reverse view...
may be a reflex body with M42 screw... and various old lenses...
may be an OM1 with a very wide (21/3,5) and a real tele 200/4...
but not any "new" system, no autofocus, no integrated automated light mesure...
(for me 0M4 is kind a manual ... )

Usually first year student in photography are told to go manual... Nikon FtN,
OM1 or event pentax spotmatic... ans stay simple (50 or 35)they are allowed
more sophisticated stuff only if they pass their exams...