Re: [OM] [OT] cost of Fuji films - was ISO 200

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] cost of Fuji films - was ISO 200
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:57:48 -0700

ah yes, but that's mail order and that's a whole different story. i
dont shoot nearly enough on a consistent basis to buy bulk from the
big places. altho i might
be tempted to make a shot at it should this vaportrip to london
actually condense into something real. or would perhaps an OMer will
excess stock of NPx let me
buy it off him, cheaper than local, no worries about setting up an
account with b/h.

It is not necessary to "set up an account" at B&H to buy film. Credit
card works there. If you get the processing mailers there too you can
really save.  Film keeps indefinitely in the refrigerator.  I have
used film 4 years out of date from my Tupperware container in the
"frij" with great results. The only rule that I try to follow is that
if the film is taken on a trip with security Xrays and not used, then
that film goes to the domestic use only bag.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?