RE: [ot] [OM] snappy snaps, was potential London trip forthcoming

Subject: RE: [ot] [OM] snappy snaps, was potential London trip forthcoming
From: "Larry J. Clark" <ljclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:05:24 -0400
Here is the main URL:

  http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk

And where the shops are located:

  http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/whereframe.html

Those shops listed with an underline can be clicked and will show you the
services offered.

This link shows you the overall capabilities of the stores, but some
services are not offered in all stores:

  http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/whatframe.asp

For better location information I suggest you get a good map (such as one of
the A to Z maps) as well as one of those laminated folding maps.

That's about all the research I can do for you...

Larry

 Paradigm Associates...
  "Providing Complex Solutions for Simple Problems"
     Visit our web site at:
         http://www.twodimes.org
     or set your navigation system to:
         38-46.883N  77-15.818W