Re: [OM] Why I do it the analogue way...

Subject: Re: [OM] Why I do it the analogue way...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:01:07 -0700

While I definitely agree with what you posted, I wonder a little if
there was a time when people thought little rolls of film destroyed
the "romance" of loading film (or glass plates) into the camera --
and if there will be a time when people think of Memory Sticks and
Compact Flash cards the same way we regard film cartridges -- as
"containers that store light."

Steve

Bravo.

 Now excuse me. I have to go mix up some emulsion for those glass
plates I want to coat tonight.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California