Re: [OM] Fill-in Flash with Olympus Flashguns

Subject: Re: [OM] Fill-in Flash with Olympus Flashguns
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:57:15 -0400
I'm not sure your conclusions are correct.  In Super FP mode, it is not
acting as a manual flash. It is acting like a flash bulb, with repeated
lightning fast flashes over a significant period of time (relatively).  It
is not like manual, where you have to calculate everything. It is closer to
a T flash, where the camera does all the work.  In other words, automatic
fill flash.  No fuss, no muss. Turn on the flash.  Shoot.  Magical fill
flash.

It's pretty amazing, actually.

Tom