[OM] Re: [OT] Jesse White

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Jesse White
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:18:42 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>My eyes are blurry from scanning five days worth of digests, but I did
not see anyone fully rising to the challenge of identifying Jesse White
in the context of the original poster's context of men in white suits
coming to take him away.

Long before the Maytag gig, Jesse White wore a white suit, and
compelled James Stuart to come to Chumley's Rest Home in
the movie "Harvey."
<

My heartiest congratulations, Larry!  Exactly the answer I was looking for.
 The prize will be send out shortly, so watch for it.  Of course, it, like
Harvey, is invisible.

Walt